Shop with me! I would love to be your personal Stampin’ Up demonstrator. Customer service is my first priority. Clicking on the Hostess Code will take you to my Stampin’Up web site.
Why would I use a host code? To get freebies! This month with a purchase of £30 or more I will send you a free mini card kit and a package of embellishments. But you have to use the host code to get it.
A purchase of £30 of product using the host code on line will also earn you one Stampinology Diploma! Collect 10 Diplomas to turn in to me to receive your Masters in savings. A Masters gets you free product from the current catalog up to £30 in value (20 Diplomas gets you £60, 30 Diplomas gets you £90, etc, ect.)
- This ONLY applies to Online Orders
- You MUST use the Current Host Code
- Diplomas are issued for each full £30 of PRODUCT in each order (Postage & Packing is not included). If you place a £45 order you will get 1 Diploma, if you place a £60 order you will get 2 Diplomas. Orders can not be combined. Two £15 orders will not earn any Diplomas, but one £30 order will.
- Once you have 10 Diplomas, you should send the 10 vouchers back to me, at the address on the vouchers, and confirm which CURRENT product valued up to £30 you would like me to order for you.
- I will arrange postage once the order has arrived at the Stampinology University (if the items is very heavy/bulky, I may arrange for it to be delivered direct to you)
- You are not able to order items from the Clearance Rack, or limited period items as these may have gone by the time your vouchers reach me.
- Stampinology Diplomas will expire after 24 months.
*For new orders over £99 do not use the host code as you will receive the Stampin’Up rewards by being able to choose £130 worth of product + free shipping for only £99. This is the great deal that is The Starter Kit. You have NO obligation to ever place another order but if you do decide to you will receive a 20% discount on your product purchases for the first three months. If you are interested in maintaining that discount past three months see more information about becoming a StampinUp demonstrator on the Join my Team page. Remember buying The Starter Kit does not obligate you to make any further purchase, there is no club to cancel, and no spam emails (although I will email you once to see if I can help you with anything or answer any questions as part of my customer service program).
If you have any problems with your order or filling in your host code you can contact me by mobile +44 7754 219859 (business hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm) or by email at Lori@Stampinology.co.uk.